Women Power! Top 10 richest women in the world. . .

Whenever we talk about being rich, or a business magnet or heir to something, we consciously and unconsciously avoid naming a woman. But there are insanely rich women in the world who keep themselves hidden from the public eye. Let us see some of them.

  1. Elizabeth Holmes
    She is the founder and CEO of Theranos, an American company which deals with blood testing. Her company is valued at $8 billion currently and she is said to have invested the money which her parents saved up for her. Interestingly, she dropped out of the college to begin her business and kept it hidden from her parents until she became successful. Her personal worth is $4.5 billion.
  2. Dylan Lauren
    She is the daughter of famous fashion designer Ralph Lauren, but unlike her father, she didn’t step into the fashion industry. She took a complete u-turn and opened Dylan’s Candy Bar in 2001 which is currently the world’s largest candy shop. She says she got the inspiration from “Willy Wonka”. Her net worth at present is $4.7 billion.
  3. Donatella Versace
    Donatella Versace is the current Vice President of the famous Italian designer brand Versace. She is also its chief designer and 30% of her share in the business. If you are wondering where the rest 70% went, then let us tell you she gave them away to her brother and daughter. Her current total worth is $200 million, but that’s not to worry about given the reputation of her brand.
  4. Allison Sarofim
    Allison Sarofim diverted from following the path of her businessman father Fayez Sarofim and concentrated in the art of filmmaking. She went on to produce and even act in the famous movie “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe” and “Lake City”. Her current worth is $1.5 billion.
  5. Anna Getty
    Anna Getty is the granddaughter of famous J. Paul Getty who was the founder of the famous Getty Oil Company. Anna is the current owner of the Getty fortune and is herself a yoga instructor. She is currently into endorsing eco-products which are health friendly and lifestyle videos promoting a healthy lifestyle. Her current asset is $2.4 billion.
  6. Aerin Lauder Zinterhofer
    Aerin Lauder is the heiress to the famous cosmetic line Estee Lauder Companies. During her college days, she trained herself well in the pros and cons of businesses. She is currently style and image director of Lauder and owns 16 million of the shares. Her current worth is $3.2 billion.
  7. Alannah Weston
    She is the heiress to the famous Weston family riches who is famous for their supermarket stores and bakeries. Not only that, she became the creative head of the Selfridges in 2004 and in 2014 she became its deputy chairman. She currently owns a personal asset of $7.9 billion.
  8. Charlene de Carvalho- Heineken
    She is a Dutch-English businesswoman who owns the world’s famous and third largest beer company Heineken International. She owns 25% of the companies and share and has a personal asset of $12.3 billion.
  9. Abigail Johnson
    She is the President and CEO of Fidelity Investments but back in 1998, she joined the company as an analyst. Her net worth is $13.1 billion and her company’s turnaround is $1.6 trillion after dealing with investment funds.
  10. Liliane Bettencourt
    She is recognized as the richest woman in the whole world and she heads the L’Oreal. Her net worth is $200 billion and is said to be able to buy an entire country. That is one hell of being rich!
loading...

You May Also Like

Like Us on Facebook

loading...

Facebook Comments

loading...