a.abcnews.com Stars twinkling on the Red Carpet in Global Globe awards ceremony made it special in 2017. Pretty Gowns and formal dress won the show. From Nicole Kidman’s Alexander McQueen to Emma Stone’s Valentino gown, these pretty ladies had stolen the show.
- Mandy Moore etonline.com She left everyone’s mouth open with her cleavage baring sheer gown designed by Naeem Khan. This black gown with its edges brushing the Red Carpet was the center of attraction. Well… Moore successfully made her walk memorable.
- Natalie Portman popcrush.com Oh Man! Just look at her and see if it reminds you the bright Spring and yellow blossoms. This pretty Model was in Prada and Tiffany & Co. jewelry and her simple looks with that loose fitting gown aided to her pride walk.
- Naomi Cambell media1.popsugar-assets.com She was the spice on the Carpet, this model walking in a thigh-slit gown made the award show complete. She is a perfect combo of the perfect figure and the dress.
- Ruth Negga static01.nyt.com She in her Custom Louis Vuitton perfectly expressed her Established career in her silver paillette gown. Ruth’s custom dress won the award ceremony.
- Evan Rachael Wood static.gofugyourself.com Isn’t it a rumor that you have to look so girly while walking on the red carpet? Rachael doesn’t believe it for sure as she wore a Masculine trended dress and was looking pretty even if the long gown was absent.
- Emma Stone telegraph.co.uk The star walking with thousands of stars in her gown. Emma had a perfect nude Valentino gown for the occasion with metallic stars on it. Shouldn’t we call her the starry-eyed darling of the 2017 awards show season?
- Nicole Kidman img01.ibnlive.in Nicole Kidman in a sparkly caged bodice by Alexander McQueen had just stolen the show. Did anything leave to say? Nicole made her walk perfectly with her silver gown and pretty face.