holidify.com Keeping aside the true beauty of nature and contrasting beauty of Famous Avenues in India, there’s another vision which is dark and Sensibly haunting and has its own importance in the tourism field. For all Adrenalin hunters, there’s a wide scope of visiting and hopefully they are better than any Haunted Hollywood or Bollywood movie. Mentioned below are 9 famous haunted Tourist spots of India.
- Bangarh Fort s3.india.com A story defining the myths of Ghosts of Princess and Wizard. “tourist are prohibited to stay inside before sunrise and after sunset”. Though The haunted but a Famous tourist Spot is in.
- Shimla-Kalka Railway track blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com The Tunnel no. 103 is believed to be haunted by many Spirits. But the woman’s spirit is also seen passing through the wall of this tunnel and thus it believed to be the most haunted college.
- Shaniwar Wada fort 4.bp.blogspot.com Earlier it was a residence of junior servants and administrative staffs have many vacant rooms since decades and the building is believed to be one of the most haunted places in India.
- Firoz Shah Kotla, Delhi upload.wikimedia.org Situated on Bahadur Shah Zafar road is one of the most haunted places in India. And is less populated due to its haunting stories.
- Sanjay Van, Delhi dfordelhi.in This Haunted forest has been a topic of discussion since it has been believed that the souls of children play in this dense and dark forest.
- Agrasen ki Baoli image3.mouthshut.com It is a unique blend of Ancient architecture and an impressive design. Some parts of the Bali are permanently immersed in water, but remaining parts are enough to attract tourists and it has been included in the most haunted places in India.
- Dumas Beach, Surat 4.bp.blogspot.com A place where you can hear the sound at night but can’t see anyone. People believe that those who are gone there never came back.
- Writer’s building Calcutta static.panoramio.com A serious, mysterious and tourism favorable place where junior servants and administrative staffs were residing and even today secretariat of west Bengal government, mysterious and paranormal activity have not stopped. But no one dares to work late in night in this haunted place.
- Three Kings Church, Goa 3.bp.blogspot.com The story behind this Church is all about greed and conspiracy. Three kings of the Kingdom were continuously fighting for throne and the Third king called the rest two and mixed poison in their food. Later he committed suicide when he was exposed in public.