Alia Bhatt did not just get the title of a star kid, she actually earned it. She is one of few talented actors in the Bollywood at her age. Her talent and creative bent of mind are quite evident in her movies. Within a short span of time, she has earned acclaim amongst fans and the critic equally.
What makes her more interesting as an artist is her juicy secrets. So let’s start spilling them one by one. Here are some rare facts about Alia Bhatt, we bet you didn’t know –
- Alia is a gifted artist not just in acting but painting as well. She makes paintings with charcoal in her free time.
- Alia was enrolled at dance school of Shaimak Davar when she was just four. Yes, quite unbelievable, isn’t it?!
- Alia’s first movie was Sangharsh that came in 1999. She played the role of young Preity Zinta in the movie and she was just 6.
- Alia didn’t simply get ‘Student of the year’ in her lap. She actually auditioned like 500 other odd girls before she was selected by Karan Johar for the role.
- Before the movie SOTY, her first break, she weighed over 83 kg. She lost over 16kg in just three months after the audition.
- Alia Bhatt is a passionate foodie. She loves French Fries and anything that has yogurt in it.
- Unlike the bubbly girl that she seems, Alia is quite an introvert in her real life.