We have one makeup rule for every woman and that is; ‘there is none!’ Nowadays, women are trying unique and trendy make up looks especially when it comes to eye-makeup. From colored eye liners to smoky eyes to glittery shadows, they are rocking each look. Our celebrities are not behind and they are also proving that you can look gorgeous with every color on your eyes. You want to know how to apply different color shadows on your eyes? Then read our list of 9 best looks of your favorite celebrities who rocked the stunning eye make up looks.
- Olivia Culpo was seen wearing purple eye shadow at Oscars 2017. Her make up artists did an amazing job by trying this color which made her look absolutely stunning. source
- Deepika Padukone looked gorgeous in maroon reverse smokey eye look at XXX promotion in LA. source
- Kristen Stewart rocked the glittery blue and black smokey eye shadow look with matching attire. source
- Sonam played with shimmery golden and purple eye shadows paired with pink lips. We love this look of hers! source
- Rihanna stunned in this pastel lilac eye shadow look which she complemented with nude lips. source
- Aishwarya never fails to amaze us with her breathtaking looks. Her blue and gold eye shadow combination at Cannes 2011 was spot on. source
- Rita Ora’s gorgeous look proves that you can actually apply two or three bright eye shadow and look perfect. Try it on next time you want a unique eye make up! source