April Fools’ Day is almost near. It is the day when we leave no chance to play pranks on everyone including our friends, family and co-workers. We all must have experienced this when our friends made a prank call to us and we later found that it was them. Some people throw eggs on each other just for a good laugh. Some of them wear a mask and scare everyone. Do you have any naughty ideas in your mind for this April Fools’ Day? Even if you didn’t think about it yet, no need to worry. We are going to show you 15 best pranks which you can try on your family members, friends or colleagues. Read and enjoy:
- Make them cupcake and instead of putting cream on top, decorate it with toothpaste and give them to eat.auntybearsblog.wordpress.com
- Remember sweet apples? On this April Fools’ Day, use onions instead of apples and coat them with melted candy. I swear it is going to look like caramelized apples.
- Paint your sister’s soap with clear nail paint and put it back in the shower.
- Fill their lotion bottle with a shampoo and watch their reaction when they use it.
- Ever thought of mayonnaise filled doughnuts? If not, play this prank with your coworkers by filling doughnuts with mayonnaise.
- Put some food color in someone’s paste to color their teeth temporarily.
- Want to play a prank with a coworker? Then stick a funny photo on the back of their computer mouse and they won’t be able to use it.
- Print out a scary image and put it inside someone’s drawer to scare them out.
- Take someone’s deodorant and paste butter or cream cheese on top.
- Place fake poop in the bathroom or on the desk or chair.
- Color someone’s face while they are sleeping. It can be your dad, sister or brother.
- Put color in someone’s water bottle. They are going to freak out when they see colored water.
- Pastefake cockroaches in their lamp and let them know there are so many running around in the house.
- Another great thing you can do with paste is, put it between Oreo biscuits and let someone eat it on April Fools’ Day.
- Paste sticky notes on their car. You can opt for one color or choose colorful sticky notes.