DSLRs are very much in trend these days. Not only professional photographers, but other individuals are also buying DSLR for their personal use. Whether there is a guy in your class or in your closest friend circle, a person with a DSLR is taken as a blessing but not for the photographer himself. Did you just buy camera for your own use and all your friends want to have a portrait shoot from you? Or they want to invite you to functions for free photography and that makes you annoyed? We understand your pain. Being an only DSLR person in a group can be very tiring especially when you have to fulfill the unnecessary requests of your friends. You have to face them on daily basis as they don’t leave a chance to get a picture by you. Here are the few things that only happen with you if you own a DSLR.
- Your friends make you take their hundreds of pictures in different poses.
And guess what, you have to fulfill their wish otherwise they throw tantrums.
- They invite you to the events just because you own a DSLR.
And treat you not like a friend but a photographer.
- And if you forget your DSLR at home, be prepared for their rude behavior.
As if you are obliged to take pictures for them.
- After the functions end, they force you send thousands of pictures to them on the same day.
They don’t even care about how tiring you must be feeling.
- There is nobody who takes at least one good picture of yours at the event.
Even if you want to come in pictures, nobody cares!
- They guide you to use particular gadgets and that’s frustrating.
Please bring that lens for my head portraits; please bring your macro lens and what not.
- You never get to enjoy the parties as your friends keep you busy in taking photos.
- When they hold your camera in a not-so-good way and it makes you angry.
Stop it, it’s not a toy.
- That moment when somebody asks to borrow your camera.
Kill me please but don’t ask for this favor.