Ranbir Kapoor is the most promising star of bollywood who has won million of hearts with his charm, wittiness and chocolate-boy image. When it comes to romance, Ranbir has graced the silver screen a number of times with outstanding performances. Be it steamy love making scenes, or cute romantic bond, he has always wooed us with his dialogues. Let’s take a look at some of his dialogues which will surely make you believe in love.
- “Teri smile kitni dangerous hai pata hai? … mere paas dil hota na, teri smile pe pakka aa jaata.” – Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani(2013)
Ranbir, who played the character of carefree bunny was an instant hit among the audience and with dialogues like these, he reminded us of the college-time romance.
- “Waqt rukta nahi, beet jata hai aur hum kharch ho jaate hain….Isse pehle ki main kharch ho jaun,……mai apna waqt tere sath bitana chahta hoon…” – Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani(2013)
The moment when Bunny aka Ranbir expressed his feelings for Naina aka Deepika. The dialogue was so intense that watching this particular scene, all the girls blushed and smiled silently.
- “Ek tarfa pyaar ki taqat hi kuch aur hoti hai…auron ke rishto ki tarah ye do logo me nahi batt ti….sirf mera haq hai ispe…” – Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016)
The time when Ranbir Kapoor explained us the power of one sided love in the most beautiful way.
- “Pyaar mein junoon hain….toh dosti me sukoon hai…” – Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016)
The Dharma movie shows us the beautiful journey of love which starts with friendship.
- “Aaj tak maine ek hi insaan se pyaar kra hai…khud se……par ab tum se bhi karoonga aur palaghtodh pyar karoonga..” – Besharam (2013)
The street style romance was fun to watch.
- “Goals paane ki khushi tabhi mehsoos hoti hai…jab usse kisi ke sath share kar sako…” – Wake Up Sid (2009)
Ranbir who played the rich careless brat in the movie gets his life on the track with the help of Konkona Sen Sharma. Their chemistry was somewhat different but that too was a big hit among the audience.
- “Marne ke liye tumhe kitne bhi reasons mil jaye…jeene ke liye bus ek hi waja kaafi hoti hai…” – Anjaana Anjaani (2010)
We all can relate to this dialogue because at the end, love is the only thing that matters.