‘Sabyasachi’, the top name in the Indian fashion world, is a blessing for Indian brides. This Kolkata designer has always brought unique dressesfor all kind of events. All the stars have been spotted in his stunning creations. When it comes to wedding, no designer can make the bridal dresses as great as Sabyasachi. The regal lehengas, velvety saris, net gowns and striped blouses drowning in sequins are some of the examples of his unique work. If you are going to get married and can’t decide about your bridal dress, then stop worrying. We are going to show you 9 of the Sabyasachi brides who looked breathtakingly beautiful in traditional wedding dresses designed by this great designer. Have a look!
- This bride looked perfect in her red and gold lehnga. She paired her dress with traditional jewellery which looked classy and elegant.
- This bride proves that there is nothing like ‘too much bling’. She perfectly sported this glimmery lehnga with diamond jewellery.
- For all the brides who want to go for a light color lehnga can look up at this bride. She rocked on her big day in this Sabyasachi dress and kundan jewellery.
- This stunning lady opted for a dark pink lehnga with a light color dupatta. She made a perfect style statement with her Sabyasachi attire.
- You don’t have to wear all red on your big day. Instead, wear gold dress and pair it with a red dupatta for a classier look.
- Wear light color dress on your reception event and pair it with simple jewellery just like this gorgeous bride.
- This bride went for yellow dress on her sangeet. She looked spectacular in this simple lehnga shirt and heavy jewellery.
- Want to look unique on your reception? Look at this bride who wore green lehnga and shirt and completed her look with a jhoomar.
- Brides who don’t want to wear red, can opt for hot pink lehnga dress on their wedding day. Add a nose ring, maang tikka and a necklace for a traditional look.