Do you want to impress someone with your charming personality? If yes, then you got to use a good perfume. Let me tell you my friends, almost 60% of the entire population is not only attracted by one’s looks but also their smell. If you smell good, then 70% of your impression is already made, and what better than having your favorite artists customized perfume. Isn’t? Have a look at some famous and popular celebrities who started their own perfume brand.
- Someday by Justin Bieber financesonline.com Well, Justin Bieber indeed needs no introduction. He is undoubtedly the teenager’s ultimate love or crush. Justin’s perfume was released in 2011 and you won’t believe how much profit it made! 3 million, my friend. Yes, you read it right. Justin’s perfume made 3 million in just 3 weeks.
- Antonio by Antonio Banderas financesonline.com Mostly, male celebrities start their perfume brand keeping in mind their individual female fan following. So, mostly these perfumes are made for females. But Antonio tried something else. His perfume is made for males.
- Unforgivable by Sean Jones financesonline.com This sexy looking perfume was launched in 2011 and collected around 17,2 million in just few days. This perfume possesses hint of rum, lemon, and sandalwood.
- Harajuku Lovers by Gwen Stefani financesonline.com The most amazing thing about this perfume is that it is available in five different fragrances. And look at the bottle, isn’t it cute!
- White Diamond by Elizabeth Taylor financesonline.com Well, it’s a classic! No celebrity perfume can beat this. It was launched in 1991 and is hugely loved by the females. The beautiful floral scent of White Diamond has a hint of lilies and gardenia.
- Curious by Britney Spears financesonline.com Well, her name is enough. Her perfume Curious have earned around 100 million in just five weeks. It was launched in the year 2004.
- Heat by Beyoncé financesonline.com Look at that classic bottle. Isn’t it beautiful?