Reading is like dreaming with eyes open. On a Friday night, what will you prefer, going out for a party or curling up in your bed with a book? If you prefer the later one, then definitely you are a book worm. Books not just increase your knowledge but also give you wider perspective to look at certain things differently. It is undoubtedly a great time pass and helps you discover a whole new world. Are you a bookworm? If yes, then read on!
- You got to have a perfect bookshelf! decorearts.com What is a perfect bookshelf? The one with thousands of books in a beautiful wooden set? No, a perfect bookshelf is the one which you can relate to. It must be your own.
- Oh! the smell! img05.deviantart.net Do you love the smell of the old book? Isn’t it lovely! The smell of books is so divine, to state the fact! I wonder why don’t they bottle the fragrance and sell it.
- A fan of bookmarks! cdn.diys.com If you are a true blood book worm then you must be a fan of bookmarks. Rather than having a dog-eared book page a book lover will prefer a good bookmark.
- Once you start a book, you cannot stop reading. s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com Being a bookworm, you cannot leave a book halfway. It becomes a real task to finish the book. Be it in your classroom or your workplace, all you will think of is your book!
- Libraries are your happy place! goodereader.com Want to impress a book lover, take them to the library. Bookshops are like candy shops for book lovers.
- Reading many books at the same time. i.ytimg.com If you are a regular reader then sticking to one book is really a difficult task. Cover image source