Some movies will always remain close to our heart. Here are some movies from the 90’s that will always be very special.
For most of us, some of the most memorable and re-watchable movies are from the 90’s. Whether it is Bollywood or Hollywood, some of the finest movies were produced in the 90’s. The movies of 90’s were a perfect mix of creativity, quirkiness and good quality that eventually kept getting better. Here are few amazing 90’s movies that one would always feel like going back to:
- Titanic giphy.com James Cameron’s Titanic is more than a blockbuster. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet’s careers were actually launched by this film. The movie broke many records and is remembered for its amazing story-telling, production and some fine acting.
- Andaz Apna Apna tribune.com.pk Everytime you watch Andaz Apna Apna, you surely would be on the floor laughing. The movie for its sheer comedy will remain in everyone’s hearts forever. Aamir Khan and Salman Khan along with Raveena Tandon and Karisma Kapoor delivered a great movie that was initially considered to be a flop one.
- Home Alone popsugar.com Home Alone was released in 1991 and was one of the most appreciated movies of the year. The movie that shows how a 8-year old kid is accidently left behind as his family embark on a vacation and how he tackles the robbers. The movie is simply rib-tickling but unfortunately its sequels failed to match up to the level set by the original one.
- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge giphy.com For some, this is the most romantic film ever. This is one of those films that never fail to impress you or bring tears to your eyes every time you watch it. Anyone going to Switzerland would surely be reminded of DDLJ and that is saying a lot since there have been countless films that have been shot over there.
- Jurassic Park giphy.com Jurassic Park which is a science-fiction film is an adventurous ride into a wildlife amusement park that contains cloned dinosaurs. The movie is definitely one of the major blockbusters of all times and will transfer you right into the dinosaurs-world. There have been 4 other sequels to this one, but the original one is surely more special.
- Hum Aapke Hai Koun…! wifflegif.com A Sooraj Barjatya film, Hum Aapke Hai Koun would have been watched for n number of times in every Indian household. The Salman Khan-Madhuri Dixit romance was widely appreciated and so was every other aspect of the movie especially its music and plot. For those who love family dramas, this movie would be ever loved.
- Baby’s Day Out moviefancentral.com A family comedy film, Baby’s Day Out is a very cute film that would take you out on a day’s adventure along with the toddler who gets kidnapped by three crooks. The film is about how the toddler escapes them and leads them on a wild chase. The film received mixed response at the box-office but would surely make you sit down and watch it again everytime it comes on TV.