Preity Zinta started her career in the year 1998 in a Bollywood Movie Dil Se and after that, she contributed in Telugu, Punjabi, English, Hindi, etc. Now she is seen as the owner of Kings XI Punjab. She is also very active in doing social work she has adopted 34 girls from an orphanage in Rishikesh. She is not only an actress and social worker but she is also a writer as she has written various columns for BBC News Online. A tribute to her here are her career’s best 8 films which once made her the queen of Bollywood.
- Armaan i.ytimg.com In this movie, she played a negative role. She played the role of a well off a girl who suffered from a disease known as schizophrenia. She also got nominated as the Best Villain in the Filmfare awards.
- Kya Kehna i.ytimg.com This is like a milestone movie in Preity’s life. This movie focused on a social issue ” Premarital Pregnancy”. This movie was appreciated by the audience as well as the critics. Preity played the role of the teenage mother here.
- Sangarsh i.ytimg.com This is a crime thriller movie. Preity here plays the role of a CBI Trainee official who solves the case. She unveils her own life’s truth here and at last her quest for the ultimate truth is over. Through this movie, the audience could see the real acting skills of Preity.
- Heaven On Earth mongrelmedia.com In this movie, Preity plays the role of a married woman who is married off to an NRI who abuses her mentally and physically.
- Chori Chori Chupke Chupke i.ytimg.com This movie brought the matter of Surrogacy in limelight in India. Preity here played the role of a surogate mother who gave birth to Salman’s and Rani’s child. This movie was later surrounded by many controversies as it was funded by a person from the underworld.
- Dil Chahta Hai i.ytimg.com This movie is one of the most loved movies in India. Preity here played the role of a happy-go-lucky girl opposite to Amir Khan.
- Veer Zaara ecx.images-amazon.com This movie can be regarded as one of the best-delivered movies of Preity’s career. This was a love story about a Pakistani Girl and Indian Boy and how they finally meet. After years of waiting when they go old, they finally unite.
- Kal Ho Na Ho icytales.com This romantically comic movie released in the year 2003 which still rules the hearts of the Indians. Preity played the role of the girl who loved Shahrukh Khan unconditionally but as Shahrukh was diagnosed with a deadly disease he dies. But Shahrukh’s last wish was that Preity should marry Saif Ali Khan. Many tricky situations arrive in the movie which gives an emotional roller coaster ride.