Each one of us had at least one Punjabi friend who would have entertained us to the max. After all, that’s what Punjabis are known for the most – their fun-loving nature. No wonder Punjabis are the coolest people on the Earth to say the least.
Punjabis love their food, dance to the grooviest tunes and have a big heart. Well, if you need more reasons, then they are listed below to prove that Punjabis are just the most fun people in the world –
- Because Punjabis are always high on the adrenaline rush. They are over-energetic (and that’s a good thing, right!) and you will never ever have a sad moment with them being around.
- Sarcasm is something that runs in their blood. They are the masters of looking for fun in even the ordinary things.
- They are always ready to groove and do ‘balle balle’ on the dance tunes with their oversized bums.
- They are the most cheerful people on Earth. Because they keep problems at bay with – Saanu Ki.
- They are bold and never shy away from lending a helping hand.
- They will always be the life of any party. Well, Patiala peg and booty shake are their two favorite things.
- Talking about favorites, they love their Bullet (bult as they say), Audi (Odi) and Canada (Kaneda).
- They are the loudest people in the world, like having their own JBL speakers as their voice box.
- They are extremely hospitable and give away so much jhappiyan te pappiyan when they meet.