The Seventh edition of Hello! Hall Of Fame Awards brought all the Bollywood celebrities under one roof on March 28 to celebrate a great evening together. It was a star-studded affair filled with beauty and glamour. The event was attended by Katrina Kaif, Anushka Sharma, Alia Bhatt, Hrithik Roshan and many more who graced the red carpet with their style-game. Here is the list of best dressed celebrities from the red carpet.
- Katrina Kaif india.com Katrina Kaif spelled magic at the red carpet wearing this beautiful red gown by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. The classy diamond jewellery from Gehna Jewellers complimented her look.
- Anushka Sharma d3vjj9lxp5ju6h.cloudfront.net Anushka Sharma looked like a Vintage dream in this pretty gown by Sharnita Nandwana.
- Alia Bhatt cdnimage.vishwagujarat.com Alia must have felt like a princess in this rose lace embroidered gown by Georges Chakra.
- Disha Patani d3vjj9lxp5ju6h.cloudfront.net Disha Patani carried the vintage glamour look with this beautiful velvet gown by Swapnil Shinde. She completed her look with Jet Gems Jewellery.
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput voompla.com The couple grabbed all the eye-balls looking just perfect on the red carpet and giving major Style-goals. Shahid was seen in an Armani Jacket while Mira wore a Monisha Jaising gown.
- Varun Dhawan ikarmik.com Varun Dhawan took the hotness meter to sky with this handsome look.
- Elli Avram fashionlady.in Elli Avram looked stunning in this sexy gown by Delhi based fashion label Chhavvi Aggarwal.
- Hrithik Roshan im.rediff.com The super star looked dapper in monochrome.