Our skin is very important to us. We do every possible thing to make our skin beautiful and healthy. Pimples are the most common problem for all of us. You might think that once you cross the puberty stage, no more pimples will appear on your skin, but that’s not the case. Your skin ought to fight from the pimples till the end of your life. Pimples are basically formed due to the excess amount of oil on our skin which traps microscopic organisms and is responsible for the contamination and subsequent discharge generation. This is the thing which causes pimples, acnes, zits, bumps or spots. To cure them we use chemical products which are harsh on our skin and can cause skin infections. The best way to cure pimples is to go for natural home remedies which have their mystic effects on our skin.Here are few Natural home remedies which one should definitely try to get rid of pimples easily.
- Apple cider vinegar upload.wikimedia.org Apple cider vinegar is a powerhouse when it comes to acting as a pimple remedy. It has various properties such as antibacterial as well as antifungal properties. It kills off all the bacteria that may be causing all the trouble to our skin and balances the PH of our skin, which in turn, makes it harder for bacteria to thrive. Applying it daily directly to the blemish, twice a day could make a difference to our skin and pimples. For best results use undiluted apple cider vinegar.
- Lemon juice beautyandcare.in Lemon is a blessing for our skin as well as our health as it comes with various benefits such as it acts as an exfoliant, skin lightener, and skin purifier. It helps in reducing the scars and prevents new pimples from forming. On a clean face dab a bit of lemon juice on the zit and leave it overnight.
- Aloe vera gel imarcgroup.files.wordpress.com Aloe vera gel is something which we should use otherwise also to keep our skin healthy and glowing but when it comes to pimples it acts as one of the most helpful remedies. Aloe vera is soothing, anti-inflammatory, decreases redness and swelling and it also has antibacterial properties. On clean skin apply some aloe vera gel using your fingertips on your zit can surely work.
- Garlic i.ytimg.com Garlic is known to be a good natural remedy for pimples and acnes because of its antibacterial properties. It is great if you can get garlic juice but if you can’t mash it up, add some water in it and apply it on your pimple. Leave it on your skin as long as you wish.
- Tea tree oil keeperofthehome.org Tea tree oil is mentioned a lot when it comes to home remedies and most when it comes to skin care, specifically pimples. It has natural inflammation fighting and antibacterial properties. Its antibacterial property kills all the acne causing bacteria and prevents further eruptions. Simply plunge a cotton ball in tea tree oil and dip on the affected area.
- Egg white seriouseats.com Egg whites are the easy and affordable remedy to reduce pimples and scars. They are full of proteins and vitamins that both combat pimples and rebuild your skin cells. Apply an egg white mask on your skin and feel the difference after few days.
- Papaya dermatocare.com Papaya is a very common and essential ingredient in all beauty products. It is a natural pimple remedy that removes dead skin cells and excess oils from the surface of the skin and makes our skin soft and smooth. Mash up the flesh of the papaya to form a paste and apply directly to the skin. Leave it for 30 minutes, then rinse and moisturize.
- Tooth paste dentaltipsforall.com You must be shocked but, yes it is true! Tooth paste is an extraordinary pimple treatment.It is best utilized as a subsequent meet-up icing providing to the affected area and hence deliver the speediest results. It is also known as an overnight curing remedy for pimples. Instead of gel one should apply white glue tooth paste on the affected area and leave it overnight and then wash it off with cold water in the morning. Cover image source