It is a very unpleasant feeling when your old, favorite and a very loyal pair of denim start falling apart. You try a lot to make them work but that is never long-lasting. You never feel like throwing them away and it feels like it is the hardest thing you have to do.
But you don’t really have to throw them away. Fabric like denim can be put into so many uses that in one way or the other, your favorite pair of denim would always be there. Here are few things that you can do with your old pair of jeans:
- Denim Pillow huntedfox.co Denim pillow covers would give a different and vintage look. Denim patchworks on pillows were used widely in the past but you can go for an all denim pillow covers that have a single punctuation or emoji type of design on it. This would make the pillows look trendy and attractive.
- Denim Pet Beds or Floor Cushions snoozeforpooch.com Because denim is such a sturdy and tough fabric, it makes a good choice for making pet beds or floor cushions. Denim pet beds or floor cushions can be made by merging various colors or a single one, whichever seems more appropriate.
- Denim Cosmetic Case in.pinterest.com You can use your old pair of jeans to make a recycled denim pouch which you can carry around on your travels or just put in your purse. Use it as a makeup kit, cosmetics kit or small accessories kit, thus making a really good use of old denim.
- Handbags uniguide.com Denim handbags have been used and are in fashion since forever. Thus, instead of spending a couple of bucks on buying one, you can just make one. There are so many patterns and designs to choose from and you can also opt to get a reversible bag made. Many also opt to get some pattern printed and place it over the denim fabric to make it look fashionable.
- Denim Storage Bins in.pinterest.com Some also call this Denim Do-it-all Bins. This can also be done as a DIY project. The storage bins can be made in any size according to whatever purpose you want to put it in. For instance, they can be used to store toys, as a craft supplies holder, as gift baskets, as wine or water tote and so on.
- House Slippers alldaychic.com Denim Slippers would indeed be very cozy because of the innate qualities of the fabric. There are a number of cute patterns available on the Internet which you can use to make some cozy house slippers out of your denim. Customize your slippers and ensure a proper fitting by tracing around the soles of your flip-flops.
- Denim Warm Mitts coolmaterial.com If you are someone who loves experimenting in kitchen and baking then you can convert your old jeans into warm mitts. Add some pattern on it, some patchwork and make it attractive. It would surely make very attractive mitts.