We remember when Emma was only 11-year-old star in Harry Potter a few years ago. We have been watching her amazing performances since then. Now, the actress is all grown up into a beautiful young lady and keeps on winning our hearts with her back to back incredible performances and looks. Apart from her movie career, she is on everyone’s favorite list due to her advocation for gender equality and her continuous contribution for United Nations. We love everything about this gorgeous actress from her brilliant performance in movies to her jaw dropping looks at events. Check out 14 of the most spectacular looks of Emma Watson which we all absolutely adore:
- Emma looked wonderful at the ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2’ premiere at New York. In a slicked-back hairstyle and smoky eyes with a touch of gold, her look was spot on.
- Watson looked super chic and classy in monochrome suit-like attire at ‘Noah’ Premiere in Madrid. She complimented her look with a deep red lipstick.
- White is her color and she proved it at ‘Colonia Dignidad’ premiere in Berlin in 2016. She was spotted wearing a white dress with an overcoat. She had red lipstick on and opted for a super chic hairstyle.
- At London premiere of ‘Noah’, she went for a chic hairstyle decorated with barrettes matched with her dress. We couldn’t take our eyes off her gorgeous face.
- At another premier of ‘Beauty and the Beast’ in Shanghai, she made a perfect style statement with her fairytale gown and looked incredibly beautiful.
- Emma looked breathtakingly gorgeous in this crimson dress at Lancome Pre-Bafta party in 2012. She completed her look with bright red lipstick and eye liner.
- At a premiere of ‘Beauty and the Beast’, Emma looked no less than a diva in her black dress. Everything about her was absolutely perfect which made her stand out in the crowd.
- Emma absolutely rocked pastel colors at an event. With her short hair, soft make up and white dress, she looked no less than a princess.
- In 2013, Emma was spotted with this short hair at an event in Los Angeles. She looked like a million bucks in soft makeup and strapless dress.
- All the girls should follow the hairstyle trend of Emma Watson. She never fails to amaze us with her cute looks and chic hairstyles.
- Can she ever go wrong with her look? No matter what she wears, she always manages to look classy and fabulous.
- Emma Watson looked like a modern day princess at the UK premiere of ‘Beauty and the Beast’. She wore a stunning sky blue gown at the event and completed her look with a bun and soft make up.
- Every lipstick color suits this stunning lady perfectly. Here she was spotted wearing dark berry lipstick which went well with her light color attire.
- She can pull on every color with much easy. Here she was spotted in a vibrant dress paired with a small hair bun and light make up. Doesn’t she look stunning here?