If you are short-listing destinations to get married in style, you might want to check out these
Destination wedding is definitely not a new concept in India anymore. You are about to begin a new chapter of your life so why not do it in style. We all know how diverse India is and how we have got all the different types of terrains like beaches, mountains, hill-stations, forest area, desserts and such. The exotic locations that India offers is enough to make one wish that this is where they want to get married. Here are few destinations in India that would make your wedding seem fairy-like:
- Jaipur jaipurweddings.com Rich heritage and culture is what Jaipur is all about. If your marriage dreams are somewhat Rajput styled that consists of extravagant and royal palaces, Jaipur is the place for you. With few resorts like Royal Heritage Haveli, The Lalit, ITC Rajputana, Jai Mahal Palace and more that are haveli styled, you can have a perfect royal wedding.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands experienceandamans.com If you are one of those who wish to have a confined, private and small wedding at somewhere soothing and paradise-like, this is the place for you. The island also has plenty of accommodation facilities that would suit every budget. The wedding on white sands with coconut palms in the background would look like a scene right out of some dream.
- Udaipur pinterest.com Udaipur today is one of the popular choices for destination wedding. The City of Lakes is not only royal but also very romantic. There are palace type buildings that give off the look of royalty, tradition and are so very contemporary that one would be instantly attracted to this city. With luxurious resorts like Radisson Blu, Ramada, The Taj Lake Palace, Devi Garh, Oberoi Udaivilas and such situated at every other corner you would have difficulty in choosing where to get married.
- Agra couponraja.in What could be more romantic than getting married in style against the backdrop of Taj Mahal? The symbol of love Taj Mahal and one of the oldest historical cities of India Agra would make your wedding very romantic and a royal event. There are many wedding locations in Agra that would be ideal for your wedding like Jaypee Palace Hotel, DoubleTree by Hilton, ITC Mughal, Courtyard Agra, The Grand Imperial and such.
- Goa giphy.com Goa needs no introduction. The beautiful blue waters of Goa and exotic beaches would make your wedding look like an offbeat event. Wedding in Goa would simply be a breathtaking event. Peacefulness, tranquility and shimmering beaches make this location very romantic plus hot-favourite destination to get married. There are a lot of popular resorts like Radisson Blu, Holiday Inn Resort, Resort Rio, Zuri Resorts, Caravela Beach Resort and many more which would make your wedding perfect.
- Mussoorie eventfaqs.com If hill-stations are what attract you, Mussoorie would be an excellent choice to hold your wedding. A wedding amongst the clouds with Himalayas as a backdrop and a splendid view of Dehradhun on one side, the wedding would be nothing less than a fairy-tale. Hotels like JW Marriott, Jaypee Residence, The Golden Palms Hotel & Spa, Royal Orchid Fort Resort would give a sense of coziness, tranquility and elegance. Cover image source