The date is 10th May 2017 when Justin Bieber is coming to India with his “Purpose Tour” and will perform at Mumbai’s DY Patil Stadium. This is one of the highly expected tours after last year’s massively successful Coldplay concert in India. But this time grapevines are ripe with more gossips and news and this is supposedly given the star’s international popularity.
So, what are the main highlights of the tour? Let us take a peek.
- Bieber’s “Purpose Tour” is brought by White Fox India and the announcement has created a roar in the entertainment industry.
- Ticket selling started on February 22 and more than 50,000 people have thronged on the first day of the ticket selling. The cost of the ticket has been fixed at Rs 76,000 only. The ticket holders will have the exclusive opportunity of knowing what happens at the backstage and everything behind the Purpose Tour.
- Bieber is expected to be accompanied by Patricia Mallette who is the mother of the star and is also an author cum film producer. She has written a book called Nowhere But Up and will be joined our very own Mrs. Funnybones, Twinkle Khanna in a talk show.
- The opening act of Bieber’s concert will be performed by ace musician Alan Walker.
- Grapevines are sour with the news that former One Direction member Zayn Mallick along with girlfriend Gigi Hadid is also expected to drop by.
- Jacqueline Fernandez will accompany Bieber to a tour round the city while Dabaang girl Sonakshi Sinha is going to perform at the gig.
- 94.3 Radio One is the official Radio Partner of the tour.