There is a dull chorus of all the motor shows that keep happening around the year and then there is this loud solo performance by‘The Geneva Motor show’. Even though it was cold and rainy outside, the temperature was set to rise by these hot and sizzling cars. Here is a look at the best of what we felt was the best from the Geneva motor show.
- The Ferrari 812 Superfast cdn0.vox-cdn.com The car features a new 6.5-liter V-12 Underhood that makes about 790 horsepower and 530 pound-feet of torque with a glorious 9,000-RPM redline.But when the car will hit the streets this year, it is going to be even better. The one thing that everyone is now waiting for is to know how much would this beauty cost. But whatever the pricetag might quote, this beauty already has a wait list of two years.
- McLaren 720S st.automobilemag.com With Ferrari and Lamborghini displaying its cars, it becomes little difficult to stand out. But McLaren managed to do that. The dihedral doors open up and include large sections of the roof for easier access. The machine has a new 4.0-litre V8 engine with 720bph which takes this beauty from 0 to 60mph in 2.6 seconds. The curves give it an extra edgy look, with leather interior and aluminium accompaniments. Make no mistakes this car is the supercar we all await.
- DS7 Crossback blog.caranddriver.com To be launched in early 2018, this car will change the slow start that Citroen had. This five-seater would compete with the likes of the Audi Q5 and VW Tiguan. Looking at this beast, it feels like other than being the most beautifully designed cars of the Peugeot-Citroen umbrella, it might also turn out to be the most desirable car of the year.
- Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo i.kinja-img.com The car is supposed to arrive for itslovers in autumn. With this car, Porshe is trying to expand its sports Panamera.This new beauty has a boastful distinctive roofline. The boot space is also bigger. This car is much more than a normal hatchback.
- Alpine A110 storage.googleapis.com The only thing that Renault chose was retro looks for the Alpine A110, rest everything was gorgeous and trendy. A110 is powered by a turbocharged, mid-mounted 1.8-litre engine with 252bhp. Its 1.1-tonne kerb weightimplies that it can get from 0 to 60mph in just 4.5 seconds and onto a 155mph top speed. The sexy looks, light weight, and sharp driving dynamics make Alpine A110 a serious driver’s car that might be much in demand once it is launched.
- Mercedes AMG GT Concept 4.bp.blogspot.com The car is going into production only in 2019. It will have 4.0-litre twin turbo V8 petrol engine linked to an electric motor to total 800bhp. The four-wheeled machine will go from 0 to 60mph in 3seconds. The stunning shape and headlight technology has led us to have only one complain, whydowe have to wait till 2019! Let us know your favourites from the Geneva Motor show and which of thesebeasts would you like to own.