Monday Blues are not easy to face but these quotes can make the job easierFriday gives you high while Monday feels like a trap. The journey and progression from that weekend mode into weekday and working mode can be difficult and mentally persuasive too. However Mondays feel like a doomsday and no matter how much you love your job, getting out of bed and getting read feels equivalent to climbing Everest. However, here are few one-liners that will give you mental strength and make facing Mondays easier:
- Get a new perspective tumblr.com As the saying goes “It’s Monday. Get a new perspective. Whatever obstacle you’re facing, it’s not permanent.” This is definitely a great saying to wake up to.
- A brighter side goodreads.com The one-liner “Look at the brighter side, Mondays come only once a week” has much depth in it.
- TGIM daily.bhaskar.com Thank God it’s Monday. A new point of view from the usual Mondays one, this one will surely get you up and working.
- Go on a rectification mode giphy.com “Monday is the perfect day to correct last week’s mistakes.” Again, this will make you realize your goals and motivate you to work towards your goals.
- Rise and Shine in.pinterest.com A sweet and short line but surely a motivational one.
- Be a Rebel wifflegif.com “Okay, it’s Monday but who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway.” Well, most people hate Mondays. Be different and embrace Mondays instead.
- Monday Checks in.pinterest.com Check the points on your list and be ready to take on the day with positivity.
- Monday Morning Reminder lorainekv.com A reminder that says “This is your Monday morning reminder that you are powerful beyond measure, that you are capable of pretty much anything you are willing to work for, and that you could change your life today” would surely energize you enough for the upcoming week. Cover image source