Dear friends of short ladies everywhere, we have a word of caution for you! There are some things or in other words, direct comments that you should never make at a short girl. It is not a good idea to make fun of your short companion’s height.
So keeping that in mind, we have compiled a list of things you should never ever say to any short girl. On that note, here are those 8 comments to avoid –
- You look like a 12-year old
Seriously? You are telling her that she looks like a kid. That’s not at all cool.
- Wow, how tiny you are!
Please choose another adjective to put your weird thinking in a sentence.
- I can literally put you in my pocket.
You wish! Wanna try?
- You are so cute and short. But cute!
What was that supposed to mean? A compliment? Well, that was plain rude.
- Oh! You make me feel so tall.
Like really? That’s actually creepy for a comment.
- You have the perfect height for my arm rest.
That will make any short girl so raged.
- You can easily shop in the kids’ section. Can’t you?
Blah Blah Blah! What else will be the response to such weird comment?
- Your pants will be like capris on me.
Now that’s called taking it to another level. Beware if you get a punch in the face for that.