What is the perfect way to express your love for someone? Throughout centuries, countless lovers and poets have been searching for that perfect sentence which can best communicate our feelings for our partner.
Love is an emotion which cannot be described in words, nor can the feelings be fathomed. So, if you really want your partner to know what you feel for him/ her, here are a list of some of the great love quotes which can help you.
1) “They Told me that To Make her fall in Love I had to Make Her
Laugh, But every time She Laugh I am the One Who Fall in LOVE.”
This one is a good soliloquy on love, isn’t it?
2) “Oh, I wouldn’t mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.”
If you don’t mind being the Augustus Waters for her, you can replace the name and use it like the way he said in The Fault in Our Stars.
3) “I didn’t need you, you idiot. I picked you. And then you picked me back.”
Now that’s a rather cute one, right? From John Green’s Papertowns.
4) “You already know how I feel, of course. I’m here… which, roughly translated, means I would rather die than stay away from you.”
Convey your feelings as Bella did to Edward in New Moon from The Twilight Saga.
5) “You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever.”
Edward said this to Bella in The Twilight, again. One helluva of a quote, isn’t it?
6) “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.”
This one is quite comforting for the other person.
7) “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.”
Love comes with a promise, right? A promise to stay with your partner “till death do us apart”.
8) “I am not the best, but I promise you I will love you all my HEART.”
Don’t hide anything when you are professing your love.
9) “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.”
This is a superb quote from The Lord of the Rings.
10) “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.”
This one is a sweet way to profess your love for him or her.