From former miss world and Bollywood Diva to Hollywood show stealer Priyanka Chopra aka Piggy Chops got no boundaries. After her remarkable contribution to b’town film industry, she trifled in Hollywood industry not so recently and made it to Forbes top 10 highest paid actresses beating all the odds and it seems that even Hollywood can’t get enough of her. The actress rose to fame in Hollywood with her Breakthrough Role as “Alex Parrish” in Quantico (American Drama Series) which led her to scoring a lot more in Hollywood. She has received multiple awards for her work for both industries but it’s on the red carpet where she truly shines. She has always managed to gain attention of media with remarkable fashion sense and standing out at multiple events. She has got what it takes to pull off most unexpected outfits in the most stunning way:
Here are some of the best looks which only Priyanka Chopra can pull off with elegance:
- Priyanka Chopra in J Mendel at the Harper’s Bazaar 150th Anniversary. She’s a lady that oozes sophistication, so we’d expect nothing less than this.
- Priyanka looks all flattering in the in Atelier Versace at the Billboard Music Awards. Her super powers to pull the tied hair look effortlessly are clearly visible.
- It’s never too pink to make the boys wink was the order of the day for the actress as she attended the Altuzarra spring/summer 17 show in this bubblegum pink midi dress.
- At the White House Correspondents Dinner, Priyanka went for an all-time classic, simple and elegant look: the black dress by Zuhair Murad.
- Priyanka Chopra’s oh-so-chick look in Barbara Bui on her way to film a segment of Jimmy Kimmel Live is giving us major dress goals.
- Priyanka called in spring at the 22nd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards. She looked absolutely flawless in strapless floral embroidered gown by Monique Lhuillier.We bow down lady.
- Our Desi Girl opted for body-hugging gown by designer label Ralph & Russo with sleek side parted hair at the 89th Academy Awards in Los Angeles and we can’t get enough of her. Slay, Slay, Slay Queen.