We all know the fact that if there is an Indian wedding, then the bride is the not the only one who is the attention grabber. People also clamor to watch the next one in line. This is just one reason why the bridesmaid should be the best dressed in the wedding. Another reason? Well, it is your sister’s wedding. How can we not accomplish all our dreams and make the best out of it! It is your right to be dressed in the best outfits you can find and enjoy her wedding. idiva.comYou being the Bride’s sister will always be the center of attention, all the photographers will always be ready to click all your reactions. Here are some of the outfits’ ideas you can wear at your sister’s wedding and kill the audience with your looks.
- A Gorgeous Lehenga: popxo.com Lehenga is something you definitely need to wear in one of the functions of your sister’s wedding. A subtle colored lehenga with not too much embroidery will make you look elegant as well as classy. Pair these lehenga sets with minimum jewelry and you are set to make everyone astonished by your looks.
- Must have Indo-Western: grabhouse.com Well, it is not just your sister’s wedding which you are going to attend, weddings occur every season and lehenga and anarkali are too mainstream to wear at all occasions. So, here comes the need to add some modern touch to the tradition. An indo western dress is all you need. You can pick such dresses for small functions and complete your style with some danglers and Hurray! You’re done for the day.
- A Sexy Saree: digtoknow.com A sexy saree can never be out of fashion. It can always go in for a reception or a cocktail party. Team a plain saree with a sequenced sexy stitched blouse and slay the event. Do the best with your hair which suits your saree colour and add some pretty glittery heels to your look. Well, we must assure you that this saree look will bring out the best in you.
- Trendy Kurtas and Palazzos: in.pinterest.com A kurta and a palazzo are a must have in an Indian wedding. There are too many occasions in a wedding and you just can’t wear heavy dresses in all these ceremonies. You need something light yet stylish to wear at these small occasions and this where Kurta and Palazzos rightly fit in. You can wear them at your sister’s roka function or mehendi function. This pair of dress will never disappoint you and you will look marvellous in it.
- Always in fashion Anarkalis: in.pinterest.com Anarkalis have become like this permanent trend which never goes out of fashion. From knee length to floor length anarkalis are always part of some or other occasion. Styled with high heels, anarkalis look perfect for any event. You can always have an anarkali and never regret about it as they go on with every function, be it sangeet, roka, mehendi or any another small or big occasion.
- An Elegant Gown: india-forums.com Just like Anarkalis, Gowns are also always in the trend. They go best in functions such as cocktail and reception. Gowns give a stylish and an elegant look which none of us can deny. From your bestie’s to your sister’s wedding, gowns are always in trend, from off shoulder gowns to total ruffle ones, they all go best with the occasion. Well, getting a gown won’t be a bad decision at all!