From Deepika Padukone to Aishwarya Rai to Sonam Kapoor, our favorite Bollywood divas have always helped us in transforming our looks. We often get stuck every time if any occasion comes up and we really can’t make up our minds about what look we should adopt. Are you like us who can’t sort out the perfect makeup-up look to make your face more stunning? Don’t worry, because our Bollywood divas are there to help you out. Whether it’s Sonakshi’s winged eye liner or Anushka’s pastel lip color, they always give us some serious make up goals. Here are Bollywood celebrities who nailed the party make-up look.
- Deepika is looking breathtakingly beautiful with the nude lips and bronzed cheeks. She completed the look with curly hairs. Slaying as always!
- There is no doubt about the fact that Aishwarya Rai is one of the most beautiful women in the world.She turns heads wherever she goes with her classy make up looks especially at Cannes. Here, she kept it minimal with black eye liner and dark maroon lips.
- Sonam Kapoor is the true fashionista of Bollywood who always impresses us with her style and make up. At Cannes, she set the trend with gold eyes and nude lips. Many bloggers made tutorial about how to achieve the same look. You too can go for this look and rock any event!
- The touch of bronzer, thick brows, beautiful and defined lashes and a nude lipstick looks perfect on Anushka Sharma. You can steal this look for an evening get together.
- Priyanka Chopra can pull any look with much confidence. She opted for a red dress for Emmy Awards and to complement it, she went for a glowing look with golden bronzer. She kept her main focus on her lips with bold red lipstick.
- Kareena Kapoor looks her best in dark lipsticks. You can achieve the same make up look as hers. All you need to do is, keep your eye make up simple and compliment it with orange lipstick.
- Sometimes all you need is winged eye liner and a nude lipstick. There is no one who can pull off winged eye liner look better than Sonakhsi Sinha especially two shaded blue eye liner. Try it on your next party night and you’ll look absolutely stunning.
- Get a 70s look with black winged eye liner and nude lips just like Jacqueline Fernandez. You can also opt for any dark lip shade other than nude such as pink, red or brown.
- Tamannaah Bhatia has always managed to enthrall everyone with her sober makeup looks. Here she is glowing in black eye make up and pink lips. A little hint of pink blush made her face look even more stunning.
- Bipasha Basu never fails when it comes to make up. Here she opted for smokey eye make up with fuschia lip color. Try this look for a perfect style statement on any wedding or party.
- Our classical beauty Madhuri Dixit always looks stunning in any attire. Here she was seen in bold red lips with black liner on her eyes. She completed her whole look with curly hairs.