Team Vogue India went extra mile to celebrate the 10th anniversary of their fashion magazine. World renowned model Kendall Jenner of the famous Kardashian Family was the face of Vogue May’17 edition alongside Bollywood’s handsome Sushant Sing Rajput. Not only this, internationally acclaimed photographer Mario Testino, captured the duo and edited for vogue India May’17 edition at Samode Palace in Jaipur, India and the results are pretty stunning.
- Sushant in white suit, paired with a champagne colored tie with classic old-school sleek hair and Kendall in white ruffled one shoulder top paired with white high waist, wide legged pants looked like a vision in white in these pictures.
- Their looks contrast perfectly with the brownish-red shades of the palace asboth flash intense looks for the camera.
- Kendall looked exquisite in all black attire by Bottega Veneta while posing against the beautiful backdrop of the pink city.
- No one can rock a velvet embellished jacket with a white t-shirt and black pants look as good as Sushant did while posing in front of a vintage car.
- Not just Kendall and Sushant Singh Rajput but our Bollywood beauty Katrina Kaif was also a part of the shoot.
- The fashion photographer has featured world famous stars including Kate Moss, Kristen Stewart, Gigi Hadid, Selena Gomez, Blake Lively, Justin Bieber and Kendall Jenner in his iconic towel series. However, our very own Katrina Kaif has joined the clan too, adding another amazing feather to her cap.
- In Lisa Marie Fernandez swimsuit, Katrina Kaif posing for Magazine looks divine, captured by the ace photographer Mario Testino.
- In this shot, Katrina is seen wearing ear cuffs and silver kada and looks as versatile as ever.