Room-mates are your family. Whether you hate their habits or not, you accept them as they are.Tolerating a bad room-mate with all their bad, sloppy habits is definitely not easy. But eventually you accept each-other. Gradually, they become your family. You stay up late together, you stand up for each-other, you are there when the other is sick and take care of them and thus become an integral part of each-other’s lives. Here are some of the movies are even more fun when watched with your room-mate:
- You, Me and Dupree worstpreviews.com Most of the people will relate to this one. The movie is about two room-mates who get along with each-other very well and cannot imagine not living without each-other. However, one fine day a new room-mate squeezes in and that too without invitation. This one would definitely make a good weekend watch.
- The Roommate tumblr.com This is a psychological thriller/drama movie where Sara and Rebecca start off as room-mates and slowly become great friends. However gradually things start becoming worse when Rebecca becomes obsessed with Sara and starts targeting people in her life. Watching this movie on a late night would be quite an experience.
- Dostana srk-queen.tumblr.com Staring John Abhram, Priyanka Chopra and Abhishek Bachchan, Dostana is a rom-com wherein two men pretend to be a gay couple. This is done so that they can secure an apartment. Both fall in love with their room-mate and try to win her but later on realize that she loves someone else. The question now rises which one is more crucial: Friendship or love?
- Knocked Up giphy.com A very hilarious movie where a casual one-night stand brought unwanted consequences and brought two people who make an odd couple together is surely a refreshing watch. The movie takes you on a journey of the two totally mismatched people who are stuck together in an accidental pregnancy and decide to stay together for the sake of their baby.
- Single White Female movpins.com This is an erotic psychological thriller wherein Allison, after her breakup starts searching for a new room-mate. She finds every applicant to be weird except for Hedra who seems to be level-headed. However, Allison soon finds out that she is not exactly what she claims to be and has such a past that can change her very life. This gripping movie would be fun to watch on a late weekend night.
- Pyar Ka Punchnama blog.grabon.in A story about three room-mates whose lives change completely after falling in love is a rom-com that is enjoyable every single time you watch it. Watch the movie with loads of popcorn and soft-drinks on a night when you have nothing better to do and turn the boring night into a fun-filled one. You can even watch both the parts of this one back-to-back to make it even more enjoyable. Cover image source