Similar to the like or admiration of every Bollywood fan towards their favorite couples on silver screen, small screen jodis always hold a special position in the households and hearts of Indian TV viewers. Keeping this fact in mind, we are highlighting here most adorable on-screen jodis of the Indian television.
- RK and Madhubala media.giphy.com Whenever people talk about Indian TV jodis filled with romance, love, and passion, they usually find the Jodi of RK and Madhubala from the TV serial ‘Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon’ on the top. This serial highlights a story of beautician as Madhubala, who falls in love with Bollywood superstar named Rishabh Kundra (RK).
- Maan Singh Khurana and Geet 33.media.tumblr.com No one can forget the Jodi of Maan Singh Khurana and Geet in the TV serial ‘Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi’. The couple looked stunning with each other, while there is hardly anyone who does not like their romantic scenes on television.
- Arjun Punj and Arohi Sharma static.tumblr.com The serial of ‘Kitni Mohabbat Hai’ highlights the story of an arrogant as well as a rich man named Arjun, and a bubbly yet a simple girl named Arohi Sharma, who has a strong desire to become a singer. This Jodi strikes in everyone’s mind whenever TV fans talk about memorable and on-screen couples of the Indian television.
- Dr. Armaan Mallik and Dr. Riddhima Gupta 33.media.tumblr.com Another cool Jodi on Indian television is of Dr. Armaan Mallik and Dr. Riddhima Gupta, which highlights romances between two doctors in the hospital and made doctors look cool!
- Monisha and Sahil Sarabhai im.rediff.com Everyone of us who are fond of watching TV serials have admired the love story of Monisha and Sahil Sarabhai. The story highlights about the meeting of Monisha, a middle class and a bubbly girl with classy and sophisticated Sahil and later on,a creation of a memorable love story. The Jodi succeeded to win many hearts primarily because of the cuteness quotient of both male and female actor in the serial ‘Sarabhai vs Sarabhai’.
- Gauri and Pratham Mittal imgur.com Starting their relationship as enemies to being life partners, while falling in love with each other, Hiten as Pratham Mittal and Gauri succeeded to keep TV serial lovers engaged for a long period with their true love and romance.
- Tulsi and Mihir Virani img.buzzfeed.com Jodi of Tulsi and Mihir Virani have brought a huge storm in the history of Indian TV shows. Every men, women, and children have loved this family drama serial because of the true love story of Virani Industries’ eldest son Mihir Virani and an orphan girl Tulsi.
- Radhika and Dev Purohit tellychakkar.com A sweet love story and innocent nature of both Radhika and Dev Purohit in the TV serial ‘Chhoti Bahu’ have won hearts of countrywide audiences within a less span of time. In this way, they become the most adorable on-screen Jodi in the Indian television sector. In conclusion, similar to Bollywood, Indian TV serial industry has succeeded to won the hearts of countrywide people with tons of adorable Jodis on-screen.Cover image source