Bollywood movies and romantic moments always move hand in hand. In fact, Bollywood is much more than a cinema; it reflects our own life. In addition, no other thing is able to highlight romance as compared to the work done by Bollywood stars. Here we have shared the most romantic dialogues of Bollywood movies, which would force you to fall in love with them.
- Dialogues of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
There is hardly anyone, who does not love the movie and dialogues of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. In fact, many of us watched the movie more than once; especially because of its dialogue compositions,which make us fall in love with them again and again. Here we would share few such popular dialogues of the movie-
- When Sharukh Khan said, “Hum ek baar jeete hain, ek baar marte hain’;Shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai aur Pyaar bhi ek hi bar hopping”, it touches the heart of every true lover.
- Secondly, large numbers of girls and boys loved another Kuch Kuch Hota Hai movie dialogue said by Sharukh Khan, “Pyaar dosti hai. Agar wo meri sabse achchi dost nahi ban sakti toh main use kabhi pyaar kar hi nahi sakta. Kyun ki dosti bina toh pyaar hota hi nahi.”
- On the other side, Dialogue of Kajol as “Kuch kuch hota hai Rahul tum nai samjhoge” has made the movie very much popular among lovers.
- Dialogue of Mohabbatein
Sameer’s dialogue in Mohabbatein that impressed a lot is “Koi pyaar kare tum se kare, tum jai se ho waise kare. Tumhe badal kar jo pyar kare, wo pyaar nahin sauda kare. Aur sahiba pyaar mein sauda nahin hota.”
- Dialogue of Namaste London
Everyone of us loved the dialogue in Namaste London said by Akshay Kumar, “Ishq de mere mitra pehchaanki, mitjaave jadoon zidapnan di, asli pyar ka matlab haasil karna nai hota.”
- Dialogue of Jab We Met
We always loved the outstanding work of Bebo (Kareena Kapoor) in Hindi movies. Particularly, we loved the dialogue of Bebo in Jab We Met “Jab koi pyaar me hota hai toh koi sahi galat nai hota.”
- Dialogue of Dil To Pagal Hai
The dialogues said by Madhuri Dixit in Dil To Pagal Hai has impressed most of the true lovers a lot. Especially, the dialogue “Kahin Na Kahin Koi Na Koi Mere Liye Banaya Gaya Hai” made most of the youngsters her die-hearted fan in Bollywood.
- Dialogue of DDLJ
All of us loved the work of Shahrukh Khan and Kajol as Raj and Simran in the movie Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge or DDLJ. Particularly, the movie has an adorable dialogue thrown by Sharukh Khan i.e. “Toh kya hua agar maine jhoot sirf tum he paane ke liye kaha tha? Toh kya hua agar tum hare chehre ke sivah mujhe koi aur chehra dikhai nahi deta? Toh kya hua agar tum hare naam ke sivah mujhe koi aur naam yaad nahi rehta? Toh kya hua agar yeh awara tumko deewano ki tarah pyaar karta ha? Toh kya hua? Pyaar sab kuch toh nahi hotana?”