Music has a great healing power and music is one thing that would work wonders when you are feeling low
Some songs, no matter what is wrong in your life, what time of day it is, whatever situation you are in, are bound to make you smile and forget everything for sometime. They just touch your very soul and maybe you will lighten the baggage you are carrying through tears that flow out. There is something about these songs that make you listen to them on repeat. Here are few songs that can become your “to-go” place when you are feeling low:
- Time After Time, Cyndi LauperOne of the most popular songs of Cyndi Lauper, this one will make you think of all those lost moments that you could have put in a better use.
- The Remedy, Jason MrazThis song would be more of an experience than anything else. It will just transfer you to a better place.
- Give me some sunshine, SurajJaganThe song from Bollywood film ‘3 Idiots’ speaks everything that a person feeling low would be feeling- “Give me some sunshine, give me some rain, give me another chance, I wanna grow up once again.”
- The Greatest Day, Take ThatThe song that goes “Today this could be, the greatest day of our lives, before it all ends, before we run out of time…” will definitely give you the needed push. It just gives the reassurance that everything will be alright.
- Tu Na Jaane Aas Paas Hai Khuda, Rahat Fateh Ali KhanThis song from the movie ‘AnjaanaAnjaani’ is simply very beautiful. It restores your faith in God and gives you a new perspective on life.
- Kal Ho Naa Ho, Sonu NigamThe very soothing voice of Sonu Nigam with just the right lyrics is a perfect song to listen to when feeling low. The basic message of seizing the time and moment you have right now is something we often tend to ignore.
- Brand New Day, Joshua RadinThe song sort of reminds you what a beautiful world we are living in and every single new day is a gift. The daytime with sun shining bright and moon light at night is something to enjoy and cherish.
- Roobaroo, A R RahmanThe song from Aamir Khan’s ‘Rang De Basanti’ sang in soulful voice of A R Rahman is a brilliant track. Somehow amongst all the other songs of this movie, this song is slightly under-rated but listen to it when you are feeling low and you will regain all the lost confidence.
- Lose Yourself, EminemEminem had a rough beginning. Maybe that’s what many of his songs are about. Lose Yourself is an amazing songs and will instantly make you ponder upon your life. Just the beginning of the song “Look if you had one shot, one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted in one moment, would you capture it or just let it slip?” says a lot.Cover image source