We girls can’t ignore hot guys, it’s really built in our DNA. Swooning over Bollywood actors is a talk of the past, and now girls are drooling over the hotties from Indian TV shows who are breathtakingly handsome and charming. We can’t really do anything, but turn our heads to admire them. They have kept us hooked all these years and yes, they have it all – good looks, amazing acting, romantic flair, and on the top, they are too bloody HOT. So get ready and have a look at these 9 of the hottest guys from Indian T.V shows, who will definitely make your heart beat faster.
- Vivian Dsena shortday.in Vivian Dsena is one of the sexist actor of Indian Television. His first serial in which he played the Vampire role, caught everyone’s attention. His fan following increased when he played a lover role in ‘Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon’ along with Drashti Dhami. He never failed to amaze us with his handsome looks and amazing acting. He is currently garnering a lot of attention with his fantastic performance in ‘Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki’.
- Rithvik Dhanjani lightscamerabollywood.com Rithvik Dhanjani is a chocolate boy of Indian television who gave us the image of boy next door with his performances. He first garnered a lot of attention with his role as ‘Arjun’ in ‘Pavitra Rishta’. Not only this, he made us his forever fans after he won the dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye 6’. He is definitely on our list of most sexist actor of Indian TV.
- Karan Wahi shortday.in Karan Wahi is another most handsome hunk of Indian TV. He is a former cricketer turned actor who has impressed us with his amazing performances in TV shows. He is not only great in acting, but also set the bar high with his modeling and hosting skills. He is truly a multi talented guy who we all adore.
- Barun Sobti pinterest.com Barun Sobti is the heartthrob of Indian Television. He has made his huge female fan following with his amazing acting skills and good looks. His first noticeable performance was in ‘Baat Hamari Pakki Hai’ when he garnered a lot of attention. His fame rose when he starred in romantic drama serial ‘’Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon’. He is currently our one of the most favorite actors of Indian TV. He was also ranked at No. 6 on the list of ‘’50 Sexiest Asian Men” in 2016.
- Gurmeet Choudhary blogtobollywood.com It’s compulsory to mention Gurmeet Choudhary when we are talking about hottest men in Indian Television. His sexy looks and impressive acting skills have made many girls fall in love with him. Gurmeet rose to fame when he was starred in ‘Geet’ opposite Drashti Dhami. He has not only worked in a number of hit TV shows but was also seen on Silver Screen.
- Mohit Raina bollywoodlife.com Mohit Raina is one of the hottest actors of Indian Television. He rose to a lot of popularity with his role as a ‘Shiva’ in the TV series ‘Devon ke Dev – Mahadev’. He has not only worked in Television but also in a few movies. We absolutely drool over the sexy looks of this popular actor of India and we wish to see him soon in another record breaking TV series.
- Karan Tacker hdpicswale.in This drool worthy handsome hunk is ruling millions of hearts since he entered the Indian Television. He got popularity from his famous drama serial ‘Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai’. He has also been hosting various shows including ‘The Voice’ and ‘NachBaliye’. We absolutely love this superstar and would always love to see him on TV.
- Rajeev Khandelwal bollywoodpicturesonline.com We all remember the romantic drama serial ‘KahinTou Hoga’ and most importantly this hottie Rajeev Khandelwal. Rajeev appeared as a tall and handsome rich man who was a scorned lover. Because of this role, Rajeev won many awards for Best Actor. He was also seen in various other TV series and Bollywood movies.
- Karan Singh Grover shortday.in Karan Singh Grover is no doubt one of the most sexiest guys of Indian Television. He became a famous icon with his role as ‘Dr. Arman’ in ‘Dil Mil Gaye’. This hunk has been winning our hearts with his back to back amazing performances in not only Indian TV but also on Silver Screen. Karan got more recognition after he got married to our dusky beauty Bipasha Basu.