4.bp.blogspot.com Every big fat Indian wedding has a mandatory Bollywood-themed sangeet Night which is more like a chilled out night for both, the bride side and the groom side before the main wedding day. The only problem with the sangeet night is to choose a right song to perform. As you all know, our dearest Bollywood has a song for every occasion and it also offers plenty of peppy numbers for the sangeet night as well! So, if your Bff is getting hitched very soon and you want to rock a performance on his/her sangeet night then this post is going to help you out choose a perfect song for yourself or your team. We’ve handpicked few of our favourites just for you. Have a look.
- London Thumakda (Queen)The crazy beats of the song makes it difficult for anyone to control their selves from dancing. You will always find people in a typical Punjabi wedding shaking their booties on this particular song.
- Dilliwali Girlfriend (Ye Jaawani Hai Deewani)Whether you are on the bride’s side or the groom’s, this is a fun song to dance to on the sangeet night. Also, it was a sangeet song in the movie itself which makes it more appropriate for a fun-filled sangeet night.
- Ainvayi ainvayi (Band Baaja Baaraat)For this song you can collaborate with groom’s brother or friend to give a thrilling duet performance. The song has typical nok-jhok lyrics, which makes it perfect for sangeet night.
- Phatte Tak Nachna (Dolly ki Doli)This song is surely one of the best out of all foot-tapping numbers. To rock a performance on this you just need a beautiful lehenga and some peppy moves with all the desi swag.
- Kala Chashma (Baar Baar Dekho)Just after its release, the song became viral and gave us major wedding goals. Katrina and Sidharth looked effortlessly gorgeous dancing together on this. The coolest dance moves, music beats and badshah’s rap, together make it a perfect song for wedding sangeet. Grab it before anyone else!
- Gulabo (Shaandaar)Though the movie ‘Shaandaar’ could not do well but ‘Gulabo’ became an instant hit. That’s the reason ‘Gulabo’ has been listed as the perfect song for bachelorette and sangeet. Don’t worry about the choreography for this, just get on Alia’s moves to rock the performance.