There are countless stories of people who have failed a million times before they became highly successful. Like Oprah Win fey was rejected for television. Or like Amitabh Bachchan was rejected because of his voice. What were the reasons behind these people to adapt the failures the way they did? These people had the ability to take these failures positively and rebound from adversity. They remained strong in facing these challenges. And this is the main factor due to which people rise up to their potential and live the life they ‘could have’ or ‘would have’. As Napoleon Hill said, “Most great people have attained their greatest success one step beyond their greatest failure”. Here are six traits that people who never give up in life possess:
- They take challenges as an opportunity gochillpill.com While some take up failures a dead end others are always in search for open doors. They look out for a new perspective, new opportunity. They make the dead ends in return beneficial for them. They try to re frame the problems and come out with more creative and better solutions.
- These people are optimistic about future media.lifehack.org People who are resilient always have a belief that better things would be coming up in their life and they always keep the never give up attitude. When life puts us in a difficult situation what can help us persist is knowing that we are heading towards something meaningful. No matter what the situation is the must, always keep yourself positive and believe that things would get better.
- They are always grateful for what they have 31.media.tumblr.com As a coin has two sides there can always be two ways to look upon our lives by either focusing on what we lack or focusing on what we appreciate in our lives. With a graceful nature we can keep a healthy perspective and always have a more positive attitude to become more committed towards our goals.
- The fear is a path to guidance s9.photobucket.com Why are you afraid? Are you aware of the fear? Fear of losing? The fear is there for a reason. It is there to teach you something in life about who you are. When we let our fear become our teacher it is no longer an obstacle for us. Fear is a path in our process of leaving our comfort zones and reaching new heights.
- They always keep themselves inspired media.giphy.com Inspiration is a path to give us the ability to achieve our goals. Inspiration fills one with full of energy and enthusiasm to make the proverb true that where there is a will there is a way. Inspiration can become a part of our life at any time. So always look up to what inspires you.
- They always live in the present moment s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com When we are absolutely firm in the present, our past doesn’t bother us and the future which is uncertain does not petrify us. Looking out for future aspects is important but one must stay in the present and take life as one day at a time. Deal with challenges present at that moment and overcome the countless hurdles that come in your way without hesitation.Believe in yourself, your mission and purpose and always keep the never give up attitude! Cover image source