The marriage of Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput was one of the most talked about affairs in the history of Bollywood. Shahid, who had a number of failed relationships earlier, got married to Delhi-based Mira, who was his parent’s choice. At an age when people put to question the institution of marriage and the fragile relationship between the couple, this duo shows us the perfect way to maintain a marriage.
Let us take a quick look on some of the most adorable and intimate moments Shahid and Mira shared with us:
- When Shahid shared a picture of him with Mira on Instagram and named it “Life”
- Their vacation picture is sure to give you some basic relationship lessons
- The picture that the couple shared on designer Masaba Gupta’s wedding went viral because of the way hubby Shahid was seen showering affection on his wife. The kiss on Mira’s cheek was just perfect.
- Shahid and Mira looked stunning and much in love in the photo they clicked at choreographer Bosco-Ceaser’s Christmas Party.
- Mira’s first Karva Chauth after marriage was the perfect occasion for the love-birds to click some pictures together.
- The first wedding photo the couple shared on the social media already bore the testimony that they were already in love and is going to be one of the best couples.
- The duo looked extremely cute and ravishing when they walked down the ramp at the Lakme Fashion Week for Masaba Gupta. The photos looked all the more adorable as the duo was clicked holding hands together the entire event.
- When Shahid posted an unpublished picture of their wedding on Mira’s birthday and captioned it with “#happybirthdaybabywife”, that became super cute.
- Shahid revealed in an interview with Hindustan Times that how he has become changed and more matured after marriage and gave the credit to his wife.
- Shahid confessed how his wife Mira helps him to be a normal person at the end of the day. “I love the fact that I go back home to a normal person, who talks about normal things; and who sometimes tells me, “I’m not interested in what’s happening in your industry. Let’s discuss what we are doing for lunch tomorrow or where are we going.” It’s great and very healthy”, he said.