Denim’s are all time in fashion. All you need to do know is how to marrying up two different shades to get that perfect Kerr look. You can look rock and roll a too if you know how to pull it off. Right from celebs to common people you will see everyone pulling the denim like a bawse. If you ask me it’s my current favorite thing to pick. Denim’s are so in a trend that you can carry at parties, office, college, anywhere. Just a perfect sense and you will see everyone’s eyeing you. Here are some of my favorite looks I have jotted just for you.
- Denim jacket with denim pants – This one is most common yet
stylish look you can go for if you are out for casual meetings or for a movie. It will give you a cute yet sassy feel. To give it some stylish look you can pair it with some old silver accessories. A classy watch is never out of fashion for any look. Carry a clutch or a sling bag that too of a denim to complete this look. Ending with the shoes you can carry any sneaker with it. Hola, you are ready to rule the roads.
- Denim dress – You can also wear the denim dress to give this summer some competition. You can pair it with gladiators as high boots is no for this scorching heat. Make a bun and go for a nude makeup. You will look no less than a goddess in it.
- Denim crop top with Denim skirt – Try this duo this summer and I am sure everyone will love it. You can also pair your skirt with a denim shirt. Carry flats with it and you are ready for your college.
- How about a denim jumpsuit? – Well, I say yes for this. This will give you a casual yet classy look at the same time. Pair it with beige heels and a classy bag of your choice.
- A Denim shirt with denim pants – This look is just too good for your college. You can add some cool iron patches on it to give it a stylish look. Pair it with sneakers or boots and you are ready.
Here are some of my favorite stylish picks. You can also try to look great in this summer season. Go and pick any of your favorite style from the list above. And do not forget to slay in this season.