Gone are the days when men were the only ones to tell what are the specific traits they look in the women. Well, now a days ladies have become much bolder and they don’t feel shy about telling what they like in the men of their dreams. Obviously, the most important thing is to see whether the guy is honest and trust worthy. But apart from this trait, there are many other things that Indian women find totally attractive in men. From their beard to the muscles to their dancing, women absolutely adore these things about men. Today, we are going to share 12 crazy things that desi women totally love about men. Read below and see if you can relate to them:
- Women really go crazy when men roll up the sleeves of their dress shirt. This makes men 1000% hotter!
- Women love men with good body and muscles. Imagine a sweaty man in a gym wearing ganji, OH MY GOSH!
- No tux, no suit, but only a traditional Shalwar Kameez. Another great thing about men that almost every Indian girl find attractive. Wear it and make your lady crazy!
- Men who smells great. Yes, every woman appreciates when someone smells nice. Put a good scent and make your environment romantic with your masculinity.
- Gone are the days when women were crazily in love with their boyfriend’s clean shave. Now, it’s the era of men with facial hair. Men with beards are proving to be really sexy. It’s like something which should really be admired!
- Half smiles, big smiles, smirking and smiles they portray through their eyes, are super sexy. A man with a smile; girls adore them!
- What’s more amazing than seeing a guy winking at you? Simply wow…
- When he take you out to your favorite pani puri or vada pav shop and eats with you!
- Women really value the joyous moments that a guy with a sense of humor brings to their lives. Boys with humor is all they want!
- Many Indian women like their men to be possessive about them. Protectiveness and possessiveness to some extent will always mean more than anything to women.
- The modern Indian woman is equally smart and wise, so she likes a man who is intelligent. A PHD isn’t necessary, but a little intelligence is always captivating!
- When he dances perfectly on your favorite Bollywood song; “Wanna be my chammak challo?”