Sisters are the pure blessings of God. No matter how weird and awkward your fights become, you want to stay with each other forever. Your sister is the girl who speaks the same words as you, she always follows you and takes advice from you in everything she does. You should feel lucky having a sister in your life but there are some moments when you don’t feel like this. Yes, that’s absolutely true. Even though you love each other endlessly, there are times when you have serious fights and arguments over little stuff. This can be about wearing each other clothes, food or watching the favorite channel on TV. Well, you can be friends one time and in next second, you are rivals. Read below some of the craziest arguments all the sisters can relate to:
- Arguing about who is the favorite girl of the family.
Mama loves me more than you idiot!
- When your sister buys the same dress as yours and you literally hate her for this.
How dare you think of copying me? Piss off.
- I don’t like that friend of yours and really want to hit her with a shoe.
Mind your own business looser!
- When you caught her searching your room to use your stuff.
And this boils your blood as she didn’t even ask for it.
- Why are you not watching something that I like? Come on, give me the control.
Go away, I absolutely hate that show.
- Ewww, look at the food you cooked. Your cooking skills are terrible!
Have a problem? Then done eat it simple.
- When you give your sister weird pet names and she don’t like it.
And you keep on calling her with the same name just to tease her more.
- “I don’t like the guy you are always talking to.”
What’s your problem bitch? Stop interfering in my life.
- When she refuse to share her food with you and asks you to bring your own.
Say that one more time!
- And then she secretly eats your food hiding in the corner of your cupboard. chips, chocolate or biscuits.
Teach her a lesson!
- When she keeps on coming on your bedside and takes a lot of space on the bed.
No matter how serious your battles are, you still love each other!