Rahul Gandhi is sure an example of a misfit when it comes to Politics. We doubt if Kapil Sharma can use Rahul Gandhi and his script writer in his show! Whenever this man appears for a speech, 6 out of 10 times he goofs up and the remaining 4 times he is either found sleeping or grabbing attention for other funny reasons, if not through his speech. We’re only covering 6 of his funniest rather dumbest moments on stage.
- When Rahul Gandhi failed miserably to understand the reaction from Audience. Must watch!
- Looks like he couldn’t get enough time to cram his speech. And it’s the performance time. He’s in a great difficulty to recall what he has to say – kal or parson? Dollar or rupay? Bla bla bla…
- When he expresses his desires about Mr. Obama buying a ‘bed sheet’, which has got a tag ‘Made In Utar Pradesh’. Truly achievable dreams, Mr. Rahul Gandhi!
- Again, he goofs up on stage! This time with names. The way he takes his tongue out, realizing that he has just given another funny shot makes it the best moment of the speech.
- When he describes how he wakes up in the morning! This is quite a popular funny speech, which has already bagged him many awards in the ‘dumbest known personalities on earth’. If you’ve somehow missed watching it, you should watch it right here right now!
- When he with his comedy partner are trying to convince who should they award as ’number one’; you can figure out the category of the awards yourself.
PS: You shouldn’t miss watching this video till the end as out ‘comedy neta ji’ forgets the ‘sawaal’ asked to him by a reporter.