We are Indians and we are typical in some things. That might change with time but the probabilities remain close to zero. We love to live by some peculiar things and awkward situations that actually shows our true Indian spirit and binds us for that matter. Here are 12 situations that will make every Indian say “Me Too”. Check out.
- Being picky with gems color knowing perfectly that they all taste the same
- Moving your shoulders to Daler Mehendi’s Tunak-Tunak every time you hear it.
- Getting awkward when you show your relatives a picture and they start scrolling it up and down to explore more of your stuff.
- Pretending to be at the Bigg Boss House while watching it on TV
- Licking the plate clean after you finish having Maggi
- Having fond memories of living in hostel by all means and by that it means by all sorts of ‘jugaad’
- Having a little bit of tastemaker right before you put it into Maggi
- Saying ‘Happy Birthday once again’ before you hang up the phone on birthday person
- Clapping every time, you hear the song “Kuch Toh Hua Hai” after the first line.
- Eating off the edges of samosa before you start eating the rest.
- Playing Sukhbir’s “Taare Gin Gin” at every house party and then singing “Oho Ho Ho”!
- You strongly condemn Indian roads and use it as an excuse to drive fiercely at your own whim and fancy.