Inspiration can come from anywhere, you just need to look for it. Famous entrepreneurs across the Globe became famous with sheer hard work, perseverance, and a little luck. But aspiring entrepreneurs do not have to make the same mistakes that the old school guys did. Get yourself inspired to work harder from these quotes of entrepreneurs across the Globe.
- “Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.” Elon Musk, Founder and CEO of SpaceX
Innovation is the key to any successful business. If you are not innovating your business will die soon. Elon Musk knows it and his business is all about innovation.
- “It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” Bill Gates, Co-founder of Microsoft
Many of us get disappointed when we fail. But getting up and learning from your mistakes is the real deal.
- “If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes–then learn how to do it later!” Richard Branson , founder of Virgin Group
Giving up on an opportunity that knocks on our door will not lead you anywhere. Instead, get the courage and learn while you work.
- “An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.” Reid Hoffman, Co-Founder LinkedIn
Entrepreneurs do not hesitate to take risk. They believe that once you begin, you will find a way out.
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook
If entrepreneurs take risk they might fail or succeed but if they are hesitant to take risk they are sure to fail.
- “Micromanage the process, not the people.” Joe Apfelbaum, C.E.O of Ajax Union
Micromanaging people leads to trust break and your employees are someone who need to trust you and believe in you.
- “There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.” – Jason Fried, founder of Base Camp
You need not be a 500 people company to do bring excellent results. You can be small and still be the best in your industry, provided you have the right people with you.
- “The secret to successful hiring is this: look for the people who want to change the world.” – Marc Benioff, CEO of Sales force.
If you have the right employee, there is nothing that can stop you from being successful.
- Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.” – Donald Trump
An entrepreneur needs to learn every day and from everyone around him. If he doesn’t do that, he will stay mediocre for the rest of his life.
- “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson, founder of the Virgin Group.
Do not be afraid of failing. Failures teach you the real value of success.