Protect you children from the “unreality” of the reality shows!
The reality shows are a strict NO for children. Children of age below 14 have a tender mind and the harsh facts of the reality shows that are broadcasted on the television can have negative effects during their developmental stages. They lose their innocence at a very little age.
- When children are asked to participate in the reality shows, they generally get exploited and overworked.
- The reality shows create too much of pressure on the tender minds of the kids.
- When the little ones lose their position on a show, all the cameras trying to capture his expression of failure lowers the self-esteem of the child.
- Being on such shows make the kids away from their parents and friends. Their normal life gets hampered.
- Putting children into serious situations can have repercussions in forms of violence that can change their lives forever.
- With the media puts pressure during the reality shows, the little ones tend to act more like teenagers losing their innocent beauty.
Children should always be kept safe and within a definite boundary. Parents who project their children to reality shows often have an agenda of bagging money, keeping the child’s safety at a secondary level.