- Cleaner India
The primary aim of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s plans to make India “Swacch Bharat”- geographically, politically and economically is getting fulfilled. more or so.
- Useless bank notes of large denominations
Well, that’s the initial reaction of these bank notes’ beholders. Well, that’s pretty obvious, isn’t it?
- Happy news for those who have smaller denominations
And its Diwali for those who have got smaller bank notes or in other words, ‘change’ with them.
- Unhappy news for those who have been saving their 500,1000 denominations
The reaction for people around them is pretty evident. You know, the cat is finally out of the bag.
- All Black Money being turned into’ White’
The entire ‘janta’ makes way to the local banks and post offices. Why? Nation wants to know!
- Negative feedback from the opposition
Congress, AAP, TMC is continually warning Modi ji and repeatedly making negative remarks.
- Inconvenience to the “Aam Aadmi”
The distressed ones who came back with empty hands after standing for 6 hours in the queue, they are on the verge of collapsing!
- Societal Disruption and flare-ups
Well, the short-tempered ones who are physically and emotionally tired be like.
- The Anti-Corruption Branch is the happiest
This is because the value of old 500 and 1000 rupee notes is nil now.
- Corrupt, Black-marketeers in disarray
Now the black marketers have no idea what they will do with their piled up currency notes.
- Good Bye Black Money aka “Kaala Dhan”
The whole nation is jumping with joy that finally, we would be able to grapple the parallel black economy.