India has so many beautiful places that whether you want to go for Diwali break, for summer holidays, winter holidays or any other, you would find a perfect place for that. New Years’ is a perfect time to celebrate the bygone year. It is that time of the year when you forget all your worries and tension, and just have a good time. Celebrating New Years’ in a completely new place is fun and adventure in itself. Here is the list of few places where celebrating New Years’ would be very special:
- GOA giphy.com Goa is the best place to celebrate New Years’. People from all over India, fly down to celebrate New Years’ in Goa. With all the happening places, cheap booze, beachside shacks, nightlong parties, and the infamous Sunburn Goa, surely tops the list. If you are a hardcore party animal, Goa is the place for you.
- MUMBAI giphy.com Mumbai is the city that never sleeps and the city definitely, doesn’t sleep during the New Years’. The city is beautifully lit up and decorated during the New Years’ and Mumbai is even more energetic at this time of the year. With crazy parties at various pubs, clubs, and house parties, Mumbai is full of fun.
- ANDAMAN-NICOBAR ISLANDS giphy.com Andaman and Nicobar islands are a popular New Year’s destination. The place is transformed into a crazy party place at night during this time. With its white sands and natural beauty, Andaman and Nicobar Islands is a good place, if you want to go to some serene place during the New Years’.
- SIKKIM myriadtrails.com Sikkim would be nothing less than paradise in December. Sikkim boasts of great natural beauty and the temperature there would be somewhere around zero degrees around New Years’. However, if you are looking to go to some quiet and offbeat destination during the New Years’ then Sikkim is the right choice for you.
- McLEODGANJ d2847ql9t214mi.cloudfront.net Mcleodganj is quite popular as the residence of 14th Dalai Lama and has some beautiful sight-seeing places. If you wish to spend your New Years’ experiencing some different culture, McLeodganj is perfect for you. Many foreigners visit this place in December and they would be seen playing their music, having a gala time in cozy cafes here.
- MUNNAR keralatourism.org Munnar is a very peaceful and tranquil place. People find Kerala’s atmosphere to contain some very positive vibe and that would be perfect to start your New Years’ with. A stroll amongst Munnar’s tea gardens and starting mornings drinking some local tea would be very memorable. If you wish to go away to some serene place far away from crazy party scenes, Munnar would be apt.
- LAKSHWADEEP lakshadweepidentity.com Lakshwadeep islands have recently opened for tourists and yet do not get many visitors. However, the islands are very beautiful and its virgin beaches are very welcoming. If you wish to spend the New Years’ in some different environment and away from city’s hassle, visit Lakshwadeep islands. Its serene beauty and unexplored environment would captivate you.
- KASOL giphy.com A pretty, small and cozy town in Himachal, New Years’ in Kasol would be very different but memorable. It would be very chilled at that point of time but celebrating the New years’ amongst beautiful valleys and snowy mountain peaks would be out of the world experience.