If you think you are not having a good day today, then you have come to the right place. No matter how bad your day could be, these pictures are sure to bring a smile on your face. These people have been through hell – like, for real. I’m pretty sure that these 28 people are having a day that is a whole lot worse than yours.
- Just think of this guy in the yellow shorts. You certainly don’t want to be in his place, right?
- The perfect family photo that turned into a disaster move. I do not want to be that kid!
- This poor guy just wanted to open the lock
- Man! That would have hurt a lot.
- You don’t want to be that kid. Or that guy. Or that water balloon.
- I’m pretty sure that none of them will forget the ride of their life. They are neither rolling nor coasting (no pun intended).Source
- The unlucky fellow whose Christmas present was a pure letdown.Source
- Just when she thought she was able to make itSource
- I have a strong feeling that this isn’t going to end well.Source
- If only she could go back in time…Source
- Watch that bar, buddy! Oh no!Source
- The only guy in the world who regretted buying a FerrariSource
- A DIY tutorial gone wrongSource
- And you think you are having a bad day at work!Source
- This guy just wanted to park his brand-new SUVSource
- Idea. Ever.Source
- How is this even possible?Source
- Kids, this is why you should never text while you crane.
- No no no! Not on the dress!Source
- No, Abigail, it’s a trap. Run away, don’t do it. You are going to regret it… well, it’s too late now.Source
- Just getting ready for a wedding… and a funeralSource
- This guy thought he was getting an iPad on his birthdaySource
- Just waiting for the pool boy to comeSource
- The poor guy who got stuck in this elevatorSource
- Worst feeling ever.Source
- What goes around comes around!Source
- This Karate Kick has gone terribly wrongSource
- This girl just wanted to have some fun!SourceIt’s just a bad day, my friend – not a bad life. Remember, your key is still intact and your car is still safe. Your head is still not stuck in a door. Smile a little and have a beautiful day ahead!