Sometimes, love is not enough to keep two people together. Sometimes, we all fall apart to face the oblivion. It hurts. There is no other way to put it. But the good thing is that you are not alone. There are millions of people out there who have been heartbroken.
I stumbled upon this Tumblr account that shares the last message received by people from their ex-lovers and friends. Needless to say, it was pretty sad to read some of these heart-wrenching texts and various stories associated with them. Have a look yourself!
- This is how it feels like when you let your “the one” walk out of your life.
- That last text – can’t get any more honest and raw than this.
- It’s okay to walk away from someone. You have to cut your old ties in order to fly.
- Seriously, no one deserves to get a “formal” message explaining why they got dumped.
- “We had dated for two years. Then one day he cheated on me and broke up with me over the phone. I felt like I didn’t deserve any better and for an entire year after that, month to month, day to day, I would try and forgive him. My heart wanted to. We cried, we laughed, we hugged, and we fought. But in the end I couldn’t trust him again. This was our last conversation where we were straight with each other and I said that I needed to do what was best for me and shut him out.”
- Frankly, this is quite confusing to me.
- That would have hurt a lot.
- That turned ugly in no time.
- “We dated for over a year. He broke up with me on our anniversary.”
- Friendship breakup is a real thing, guys.
- Because 3 am brings out the best and the worst in us.
- “It has been a year now since I received his Yup.”
- Sometimes, it’s all about the right timing.
- Never give someone the power to destroy you.
- You go your way and let me live my life. I wish nothing but the best for you!
- And then there are these moments that can haunt us for the rest of our lives.
- When you love someone you want them to be happy, even when their happiness means that you are no longer a part of their life.
- “His dad died around Thanksgiving. Two weeks later he drank himself to death.”
I got chills after reading the last few messages for sure. Life can be so complicated at times. If you love someone, then let them know right away. Try to collect moment – as many as you can. Life is so small, my friend. And no one comes out of it alive. Cherish what you have right now, because it might all be gone tomorrow.