2016 was one hell of a year. But wait! It isn’t over yet. Well, 2016 is definitely going to be unforgettable. So many things happened around the world let alone India. The year 2016 was a potpourri of everything good and bad.
We can’t really comprehend 2016 so easily. It brought us some moments of low with some worst happening across the world yet it brought a relief to us in many ways. Let us see the most important highlights of 2016 that give us enough reason why we won’t be able to get over it yet –
- When it was dubbed the worst year with the death of Leonardo Cohen by the fans all over the world, sigh!
- We can’t really forget the whole hoopla of US Presidential Elections – Hillary vs Trump.
- The death of David Bowie, the greatest musician ever is something we can’t get over so easily.
- Pokemon Go took over the world, literally!
- Ice Bucket Challenge doing the rounds on the internet is still unforgettable.
- Rio Olympics inspired everyone across the globe.
- The death of Alan Rickman, the Snape in the Harry Porter movies, added to the blue mood.
- Donald Trump elected as the President of the USA. A pivotal moment in the history of US which many think that is going to prove disastrous.
- Zika Virus outbreak was another worse thing to happen to many people.
- Britain leaving the EU and Brexit trending all over the internet. Meanwhile, it didn’t get better for Britain.
- Memes like these about Pokemon Go made headlines all over.
- Meanwhile, the researchers tell that the ozone layer is repairing itself and all over efforts were worth it.
- Virtual Reality is finally a reality. Yeah! The good thing about 2016 which is going to open new horizons for VR in the years to come.