Indian television does not get better with time. Instead, some of the TV Shows and their main characters are getting worst. However, some of Indian Television shows have really left their mark on audiences and made them yearn for more. Similarly, some of the TV Show characters have made their place in the audience’s hearts while some would just irritate you. Here are few of such characters that we would wish had never been brought on television:
- Shivangi in Naagin2: static.abplive.in Mouni Roy is very lovable off-screen. Her aura sure is very charming but she doesn’t look that charming when she is playing the role of Shivangi in Naagin2. Nothing in her has changed since last season; be it her expressions, her dance, her romantic scenes or enemies. The audience didn’t find anything new in her this season thus making it a very monotonous viewing.
- Daya in Taarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chashma images.iimg.in This show has been running for ages and people still love the show. The show has made its mark in people’s heart and yet the majority of the public cannot tolerate Daya. Her annoying voice pitch would surely make you feel like you will catch a headache. The way she exclaims “Oh Ma Mataji” will make you flinch.
- Simar in Sasural Simar Ka missmalini.com Sasural Simar Ka is one of the most annoying characters on the television there is today. The show has been running for five years and till today there is no change in her acting or expressions. She has gone through a variety of changes in her character like a wife, a daughter-in-law, a spinster but whatever the role be there was no change in her expressions.
- Gopi in Saath Nibhana Saathiya timesofindia.indiatimes.com Over the period of time, this serial has seen many leaps but one thing remained constant in all the leaps- Gopi Bahu crying all the time and being over-dramatic. Her saas is no less- the same bossy and stoned faced. This saas-bahu serial is going nowhere and with it, Gopi’s character is also going nowhere.
- Ishwari in Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi dailypioneer.com This new show on Sony is definitely popular among the audiences and has earned some good TRP Ratings. However, the role of leads mother Ishwari that is played by Supriya Pilgaonkar is somewhat over-the-top and somehow audiences don’t find it realistic. She plays the role of over possessive mother who doesn’t want to share her son with his own wife. She had recently commented about her character saying she herself is not pleased with the way her character is shaping up.
- Roshni in Jamai Raja 66.media.tumblr.com The role of Roshni, which is played by Nia Sharma, has always been showed in the sad plight. When the serial took off, the audience had great expectations from her. Yet, the character has not grown at all and maybe now that’s what is disappointing.
- Saanjh in Beyhaad http://www.filmibeat.com/img/2016/09/saanjh-13-1473770446.jpg The new serial on Sony, Beyhaad is a very intense serial, which shows what heights someone can go in love. Aneri Vajani is playing the character of Saanjh. She is portrayed as a very clingy girl who is just an on-looker in a developing love story. Her fans are sure disappointed by the way her character is shaping up.