Do you believe that companies make honest slogans about their products? Well, not really! We bet all of you will agree with us on this. Like many of us, a Nashville-based graphic designer Clif Dickens agrees with this and he created some really hilarious but honest slogans about some big companies that make more sense than the real ones.
Let us take a look at 15 of honest yet funny slogans created by him that have been published in various magazines and tabloids –
- We all know Toblerone as one souvenir duty-free chocolate.
- Lays it is!
- We will agree with this one.
- Amazon Prime works that way, right!
- Look at this one here.
- Well, the word is out.
- Way too real.
- An honest take on Dunkin Donuts.
- That could be true too. A lot.
- This one is ideal.
- Do you agree?
- The other side of Apple.
- There, he said it.
- Because we have no other options.
- We love cheap food.